Monday, January 19, 2009

1st Road Trip w/ 2

So today was our first road trip to KS 4 hours no biggie... My awesome neighbor Ashley came over to play with Baby Jace while I packed which was pretty awesome because I swear to God I packed everything in the house for two freaking days!!! I have it all, 1 suitcase of diapers, 2-3 outfits for each day for Jace, JW and me for all those spit up events, toys, coats, blankets, sippy cups, snacks, everything but my SHOES!!! I wore slippers, RED slippers so I'll be getting a new pair of shoes tomorrow... Funny stuff! We left at 5 and got here at 10 not to shabby if your asking me! And made one, ONE stop! Jace nursed for a half hour when we stopped and JW ate some chicken nuggets one the way... So we are here at the in laws. Sleeping on the air mattress in the living room which would have been no biggie if the air pump had charged batteries in it, LOL! So it's a little mushy I'm sleeping on the couch. But it's good to see family and I'm glad the trip when well.

1 comment: