Sunday, January 18, 2009

....


Here I am nursing this little miracle and all I can think about is the freaking house work! Geish! So before baby #2 I was pretty good almost obsessive about keeping things at least picked up. I'm not super clean but just like things to be where I can find them. And for me our house not being picked up makes me feel out of control. I don't know if it's hormones or just me but lately I just feel like all my emotions are totally out of control. The one person who gets the brunt of this is the hubby. And hes a trooper but is getting annoyed. Part of me feels really bad but the other part, maybe the hormonal part, says suck it up hubby im a sleep deprived, hormonal, cranky new mom of 2 deal with it. But he's really been a lot of help cleaning, doing laundry, playing with JW all evening when he's off work and his whole weekend. Spending all of his time at home with us, just loving us. I try to show my appreciation but lately we've been having communication problems he doesn't understand me and I think hes pissed at me. Who knows what's going on hopefully we will get it figured soon. It's just a hard frustrating time for both of us. I think I'm going to start blogging more it's a great stress releif and reminds me of what he does and releives some tension for me.

1 comment:

  1. this is exactly why I blog.. also it is nice to look back on later :_)

    ReplyDelete