Monday, February 9, 2009

Boys, boys, boys!!!

I love being a mama to boys I really do! Sometimes I wonder if I'm gonna be able to wrestle them both at once lol! I'm sure my creative instincts will kick in and it won't be a problem but I don't really enjoy being a punching bag :) Today I was playing with JW my 2yo and WHACK!!! My nose and the back of his head make contact! Nose makes cracking sound and this mama who has NEVER broken a bone in her body swears that this is #1 broken bone! But no bleeding and not much bruising and hubby assures me it's not broken, lol! Oh but it hurt and seriously for a second I thought I was going to pass out. Now how great would that have been I would have made the head lines "SAHM of 2 found by neighbor passed out with children crying over body" How horrible is that! So that's the latest 'funny' on JW....besides the whole potty training venture but thats another blog subject :)

Now Jace... I can't believe he'll be 2 months this week on Valentines day! He's growing so fast right before my eyes! He can hold his head up pretty well and smile and just started cooing its beautiful and awesome! First of all I cosleep with my kids and love every minute of it. Anyways Jace always sleeps on my bicep and early one morning he leaked through a tiny bit of pee so instead of getting the whole gang up at 3 in the morning I changed his diaper and put a blanket over the wet spot. Good enough and lets get some more sleep. So about 9 the next morning (hubby let me sleep in and got up with JW) I felt the familiar wetness again oh geish I thought but i already knew i was going to have to wash the sheets. So i start getting out of bed when i see ORANGEISH-YELLOW every where! Yes! POOP!! Jace exploded right out of his diaper like the biggest explosion in his short little life! It was hilarious just the full gotta give him a bath then myself a bath and know I'll remember that moment for the rest of my life that little face looking at me like whats going on mom? So that's my life lots of bodily fluids going on in our house of boys and lots a wrestling!

No comments:

Post a Comment