Thursday, February 26, 2009

Word World




Have you seen it! My husband is laughing at me right now because I love this show! Yes it's a cartoon duh! The best one ever! All the animals are made out of letters and they build a word... which means they put letters together and the letters form the object. My kiddo loves this too! I mean what could be better when you are watching cartoons when that cartoon is literally all about spelling! http://www.wordworld.com/ It's on PBS Kids which is one of the new digital channels or it's on cable. We don't have satellite or cable right now just a giant antenna and the converter box! Free HDTV! And you know we really are doing just fine with what we have. We have 11 channels and i doubt we will ever get satellite or cable ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment